Website design is constantly improving, and it can be hard to keep up with all the things you need to do to make sure your website looks and feels current. This year promises to continue the trend of websites being sleek, innovative and creative.. (See what trends we predict in this blog post.)
We know what you’re thinking: ‘where do I start?’
Below are five resources we enjoy reading that can help you start your journey of website design.
- Inspired Mag does weekly insights on new tools and trends for designers and developers alike. Often, they also offer template freebies so you can test them out.
- Web Designer Depot is a go-to site for design insights, WordPress plugins, etc.
- Web Design Ledger is another go to site for design insights, code snippets, etc.
- Cordops’ weekly “collective” rounds up the best design experiments on the Web. Here, you can keep up with many emerging trends.
- Product Hunt allows user to discover new product designs being launched daily.
We hope these resources support you in staying up to speed on website design news; as always, please feel free to contact us if you’d like us to assist you with your website needs.
How do you stay on top of breaking design news? What are some of your favorite sites? We’d love to hear!
Want to learn more?Subscribe to our mailing list