Henkel gives automakers and suppliers an inside look
As the market leader in adhesives, sealants and surface treatments to the transportation industry, Henkel wanted to open its doors to automakers and suppliers to experience its technologies firsthand that are influencing the future of vehicle development. With our help, Henkel is now able to virtually show-off its innovations, giving current and prospective customers a glimpse of its inner workings. Viewers also have the opportunity to request a tour of Henkel’s North American Headquarters in Madison Heights, Michigan, for a truly up-close and hands-on experience.
We were challenged to…
- Create an interactive digital environment for current and prospective customers to view Henkel’s solutions related to cost efficiency, e-mobility, lightweighting, manufacturing process, safety and comfort and sustainability.
- Develop a virtual tour web application to showcase videos of Henkel processes and solutions available to automakers and suppliers.
- Seamlessly incorporate the web application into the existing Henkel North America website so it is easily accessible to visitors.
Our team collaboratively…
- Shot and edited 22 videos (developed by MCCI in partnership with Henkel) and created a custom animation: a 3D rendering of the Henkel Madison Heights facility in a format similar to the popular television show “How it’s Made.” All features were embedded within a web application to showcase Henkel products and services.
- Styled the web application to match the design sensibilities of the existing Henkel North America website including custom icons that direct visitors to explore the Madison Heights facility.
- Built a modern web application to give users the ability to explore areas of the facility through YouTube hosted videos while implementing an engaging and interactive user experience.
Henkel experienced direct results.
- Saw an ROI of 100%.
- Drove a significant number of visitors, with an average of one minute and 40 seconds per visit on the website.
- Increased exposure of Henkel’s overall presence and areas of expertise.
Check it out here: www.henkelna.com/tour