- Raise name recognition and awareness of University Liggett in a specific geographic market to generate inquiries for more information, ultimately leading to student enrollment.
- Targeted female heads of households in target geographic market; featured alumni, parents and students in campaigns.
- Created direct mail, local TV spots, brochure and microsite.
- During the campaign, nearly 2,000 people visited the microsite, 20 percent of whom were from the target geographic market. Of the more than 100 requests for additional information, 22 percent were from the target geographic market.
- Of the 44 new students who enrolled for the 2013-2014 school year, 25 percent were from the target geographic market.