Kicking off your marketing activities? It can be overwhelming, but there are an endless amount of free tools available to help you/your company.
Here are seven to get you on your feet:
- Google Alerts: If you have a gmail (if you don’t, just create one and have it forward to your personal or work email), you can set up Google Alerts. You can sign up to receive alerts anytime your company, competitors, or industry key words have a new appearance in Google’s search results. And you can get these sent to you, to your preference: “as-it-happens”, “once a day” or “once a week.
- Addict-o-matic: If you’re wondering where your organization is being mentioned, this is another great monitoring tool. Type in the name of your organization and it will generate web results from Twitter, WordPress, Ask.com, Bing, YouTube, etc.
- Alltop: Looking to stay up on the latest trends? Alltop explains what’s trend worthy based on pretty much any key term you could think of.
- HubSpot’s Marketing Grader: This tool grades your website on its effectiveness, the report even explains the areas that you can improve upon.
- HubSpot’s Blot Topic Generator: This is a great tool if you’re struggling to identify what you should blog about this week. Simply enter three key terms that represent your company or industry and click “Give Me Blog Topics!”
- Get Listed: Make sure your company is listed on as many directories as possible. Get Listed signs you up for a lot at one time which boosts your Search Engine Optimization (SEO) online.
- TweetChat: Want to start a conversation on Twitter? Create a hashtag, or follow along with one that has already seen success, sign up on TweetChat and monitor and post using this tool.
What marketing tools do you use that are beneficial?