Why Detroit? A lot of factors went into choosing Detroit as our new headquarters.
To name a few…
- The Detroit Economic Growth Corporation (DEGC – a client) opened our eyes to all the opportunities Detroit has to offer and the value proposition the move would mean for us.
- We wanted to work in a walkable community – Detroit fits the bill – we can get to a multitude of coffee houses, restaurants and businesses from our new digs!
- We were given a warm welcome to the building.The building owners - the Gatzaros family, headed by Maria Gatzaros - worked hard with us to make sure our space became an iconic architectural showcase. They really wanted our integrated marketing firm in their space.
- We had an interest in having our headquarters in a historic building and the Murphy-Telegraph has a wonderful 100+ year history here in the city.
- Further inserting ourselves in the Detroit community… We’ve been at the Renaissance Center for a decade, but having our headquarters here allows us to be closer to some of our clients and expand our reach to additional businesses in the city.
For these reasons and so many more, we made our move to Detroit and couldn’t be happier. Why is your business in Detroit?