MCCI (Mort Crim Communications, Inc.) has an immediate opening for an Account Executive. The Account Executive works collaboratively with account teams to provide client service and keep team operations moving forward on client program objectives. He/she possesses excellent, communications and marketing, PR/social media and writing (content development) skills, and can manage multiple client projects. The Account Executive understands MCCI’s portfolio of clients and many channels of communications.
The position is based at MCCI’s award-winning modern, collaborative headquarters in downtown Detroit located two blocks from Campus Martius.
MCCI is an award-winning integrated marketing agency that brings leadership, expertise, creativity and integrity to every project. Each client is different, and we take a serious approach to creativity that highlights their strengths and achieves extraordinary results. It happens because we’re a cohesive, dedicated and outcome-centered team.
Account Management/Client Service
- Ensure client satisfaction through superior service, high-quality work and timely delivery of program elements
- Clearly and proactively communicate status updates, best practices and challenges/solutions within team meetings and on client calls
- Maintain accurate time entry reporting
- Solid project management skills
- Superior writing and editing skills, including the development of copy for press releases, media pitches, various social media platforms, brochures, ad copy, case studies, websites, blogs, e-newsletters, etc.
- Develop timelines and meet deadlines for delivery of content
- Strong working knowledge of AP Style
- Research and uncover news opportunities and trends
- Develop and place stories in business, trade and consumer media
- Provide media monitoring and reporting along with value-based analysis on coverage and results
- Support social media strategy, development and execution
- Knowledgeable in the use of social media tools to execute campaign initiatives and analyze results
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration in public relations, communications or journalism
- 3 to 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably with an agency or in an in-house communications management role
- Experience with media coverage tracking and list development databases
Please provide resume, cover letter and salary requirements to Carolyn Artman (email@example.com).