MCCI (Mort Crim Communications, Inc.) has year-round paid public relations internship opportunities available for college students or recent graduates in our downtown Detroit office.
We’re seeking go-getters with excellent PR, communications, social media and strong writing (content development) skills. Previous internship experience in PR/communications, especially agency, is a plus. Position is a paid internship with college credit (if applicable).
What’s in it for you?
MCCI’s PR interns are immersed in the world of integrated marketing with numerous opportunities as available and include daily public and media relations responsibilities as follows:
- Meet with PR team members and receive mentoring
- Attend client meetings/calls
- Create and maintain media lists
- Research editorial calendars
- Conduct media monitoring
- Develop a variety of written content (as available)
- Participate in new business proposal development (as available)
- Attend prospective client meetings (as available)
Send resume and cover letter to Carolyn Artman (email@example.com)